The A320 Type Rating Course aims to train pilots to acquire all the knowledge necessary to understand the basic functions of the airplane systems, use of the components of each system, training of operational procedures using Checklists and instruments.
It is intended that students are proficient in all emergency manoeuvres, operational aspects and work in a multi-pilot environment
1. Aircraft Systems CBT (Self Study) - 40h
2. General Operational Subjects - 12h
3. Cockpit Procedure Training - 20h
4. Progress Tests and Final Examination - 4h
1. Simulator Instruction - 36h - 9 sessions
2. Skill Test: 4h - 1 session
Duration: 12 days
1 day in Copenhagen
6 Take-offs and Landigs
Use the form below to request additional information:
Which Type Rating better suits your career goals?
Choose from the wide range of courses available.