The Hawker 900XP Type Rating Course consists of training pilots to acquire all the necessary knowledge to understand the basic functions of the airplane systems. Pilots will learn how to use of the components of each system, training of operating procedures and use of Checklists and instruments.
Students are expected to be proficient in all emergency manoeuvres, operational aspects and work in a multi-pilot environment.
1. Theoretical Instruction - 70h
2. Cockpit Procedures Training – 8h
3. Progress Test and Final Examination: 4h
Duration: 2 weeks
1. Simulator instruction: 24h – 6 sessions
2. Skill Test: 4h – 1 session
Duration: 8 days
Duration: 1 day
6 Take-offs and Landings
Use the form below to request additional information:
Which Type Rating better suits your career goals?
Choose from the wide range of courses available.