The Boeing 737NG Type Rating Course consists of training pilots to acquire all the knowledge necessary to understand the basic functions of airplane systems. Pilots learn how to use of the components of each system, training of operating procedures and use of Checklists and instruments.
Students are expected to be proficient in all emergency manoeuvres, operational aspects and work in a multi-pilot environment.
1. Theoretical Instruction – 69h
2. Cockpit Procedure Training – 28h
3. Progress Tests and Final Examination: 8h
Duration: 3 weeks
1. Simulator Instruction: 36h – 9 sessions
2. Skill Test: 4h – 1 session
Duration: 11 days
1 day in Copenhagen
6 Take-offs and Landings
Use the form below to request additional information:
Which Type Rating better suits your career goals?
Choose from the wide range of courses available.