With IFA AVIATION TRAINING CENTER
ATPL Theory E-Learning Program Path
The E-learning Module allows you to study on your own availability.
It consists on 14 subjects with 14 exams at ANAC. 10% of the total time will need to be at the classroom and it will be to perform the 14 tests at the school. At that time you will also be able to take some doubts before the final exams at the authorities. The average time to complete the e-learning module is 12 months.
Minimum entry requirements
18 years old and over
High-school diploma or higher
Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
All candidates must go through an assessment test, performed in IFA and if necessary go to an interview with the Training Manager.
Hold a PPL(A) License
The course aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to train professional pilots.
The training starts at the base with no previous knowledge required so the students can easily reach the co-pilot qualification.
When the flight phase begins, a pilot license will be delivered. This only if the student completes the necessary steps for it.
- Theoretical Instruction on e-Learning: approximately 585h
- Theoretical classroom instruction: 58:30h
- Tests and exams.
The course takes approximately 18 months to complete.
1. E-Learning with CBT
The e-Learning module ATPL (A) allows you to study at an individual pace. It consists of 13 subjects, subject to 13 exams at ANAC and also classroom training lasting 66 hours. The average time to complete e-Learning is 18 months.
- Air law
- General aircraft knowledge
- Mass and balance
- Flight planning
- Performance and human limitations
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of Flight
- 18 years of age until the end of the course,
- High-school diploma, equivalent or higher education degree,
- Mastery of written and spoken English language,
- English Certificate Level 4 (minimum) for non-European citizens,
- Class 1 medical certificate.
– Manuals of theoretical subjects