Are you approaching your Pilot License Minimums?
Do you need a Pilot License renewal or revalidation (License Proficiency Check-LPC)?
The IFA Aviation Training Center has developed a service which allows you to receive an alert when your license is about to expire, reaching the “license minimums".
The training program is determined according to the expiry date of the class or Rating.
Class Rating Objectives
Keep your qualifications valid. If you need to revalidate or renew your Class or Type qualifications, IFA can assist in:
The amount of training required is determined on a case-by-case basis by the Training Officer, taking into account the following factors:
- pilot experience;
- aircraft complexity;
- the amount of time elapsed since the expiration date;
- if deemed necessary after checking FSTD or airplane proficiency.
Type Rating Objectives
Keep your Type Qualifications valid!
Available Type Ratings:
- ATR 42 / 72
- B737 NG
- B757 / 767
- Hawker 900 XP
- Revalidations: 03:00h on FFS (minimum 2 pilots)
- Renewals: the training plan is determined on a case-by-case basis by the Head of Training, taking into account the following factors:
- Pilot experience;
- Aircraft complexity;
- The time that has passed since the Qualification has expired;
- If the Pilot has another valid Rating;
- If the pilot is current on another Type.