Aviation Security Level 7
The Security course is a mandatory requirement for all pilots and cabin crew.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to identify restricted areas in an airport, the correct use of access cards and security checks. Also identify possible threats and take measures, know the procedures in case of a bomb threat, unruly passengers and hijack.
Training based on Regulation 300/2008 and 2015/1998 and on the National Training Security Program.
Theoretical Instruction – 4h
Written test – 1h
- Awareness on Civil Aviation Security
- Act of unlawful interference and terrorism – motivations, prevention
- Regulation, international and national organizations, PNSAC
- Airport security: airport areas, alert levels, access control
- Aircraft security: safety checks, protection of aircraft in the ground, seals
- Passengers and Cabin Baggage: screening, prohibited articles, firearms
- Checked Baggage: Baggage Reconciliation, Prohibited Items
- Airport Provisions
- On Board Provisions
- Aircraft security in flight: unruly passengers, bomb threat, explosive device and hijacking
- Comat and Comail
- Written test
Be qualified as crew in commercial airplane.