The Humans Factors course aims to demonstrate how human capabilities and limitations can influence task performance and safety, within maintenance environments and also, to show the relevance of Human Factors to aviation safety and effectiveness.
Initial : 14h – 2 days
Recurrent: 7h – 1 day
- Introduction to Human Factors
- Safety Culture/Organizational Factors
- Human Error
- Human Performance and Limitation
- Procedures, information, tools and practices
- Professionalism and job integrity
- Organization’s Human Factors program
Hold an aircraft/helicopter Maintenance Technician Licence or perform duties in aviation maintenance.