Crew Resource Management
The course aims to enhance the communication and management skills of the crew members concerned, by the effective utilization of all available resources to achieve a safe and efficient operation.
The course is designed to promote group participation and we will encourage as much input and feedback that you can offer. It promotes an awareness of our behavioural attitudes and improve communication and interpersonal relationships with all those involved in the aviation system.
- Initial – 14h (every 3 years)
- Recurrent – 7h (every year)
- Human factors in aviation, general instruction on CRM, principles and objectives
- Company safety culture, SOPs, organizational factors
- Human error and reliability, error chain and error prevention and detection
- Stress, stress management, fatigue & vigilance
- Information acquisition and processing, situation awareness, workload management
- Human Performance and limitations
- Decision making
- Communication and coordination inside and outside the cockpit
- Leadership and team behavior, synergy
- Specified type related system
- Accident prevention and flight safety program
- Automation, philosophy of use of automation
- Case studies
Be qualified as pilot or cabin crew in commercial aircraft.