IFA AVIATION TRAINING CENTER
FI Program Path
This is your opportunity to stand out and teach young aspiring pilots to fly. The FI (Flight Instructor) course is for those who believe that it is possible a difference by teaching others what they are passionate about.
Become an expert who provides flight solutions to those who search for them and in that way, stay connected to the aviation world as you demonstrate how to lift from the ground.
If you meet all the conditions, follow this path and enjoy being a flight teacher.
At the end of the Flight Instructor course, you will demonstrate your ability to teach.
The Flight Instructor course divides itself into:
- theory instruction with a total of 125h.
- flight instruction, in a 30h total.
- tests and exams.
Approximately 2 months.
- Teaching & learning
- Flight operations
- Human performance & limitations
- Long briefings
- Flight briefings
- Flight instruction: 30h
- Minimum 18 years old
- With a CPL(A) valid licence:
- Have completed at least 30 hours on single-engine piston (SEP) which at least 5 hours, shall have been completed during the 6 months preceding the pre-entry flight test (Assessment Flight),
- During the navigation course, have performed at least 300 NM which must include two final landings at two different aerodromes,
- Have 20h of VFR navigation in class as Pilot in Command (PIC),
- Have at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction on the appropriate aircraft category, with a maximum of 5 taken on a FSTD.
- With a valid PPL(A) Licence:
- Met the requirement for CPL theoretical knowledge,
- Completed at least 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes, of which 150 hours as PIC.
- Aircraft manuals
- Course manual