Flight Instructor Course
The Flight Instructor course, is for those persons who do believe they can make the difference, teaching others their own passion.
At IFA Aviation Training Center, we provide Abinitio courses such as Private Pilot License – PPL(A), and Airline Transport Pilot License – ATPL(A).
At the end of the Flight Instructor course, those with a valid PPL(A) license, will be certified to teach PPL(A) courses and the ones with a valid ATPL(A) license, certified to teach ATPL(A) courses.
IFA flight school at the Cascais Municipal Aerodrome is located in an excellent area of the Atlantic coast, with excellent weather conditions, flight panorama views, good food and warm people.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Theoretical Instruction: 125h
- Flight Instruction: 30h
- Tests and exams
Approximately 2 months.
- Minimum of 18 years old
- With a CPL(A) valid license:
- Have completed at least 30 hours on single-engine piston (SEP) which at least 5 hours, shall have been completed during the 6 months preceding the pre-entry flight test (Assessment Flight)
- During the navigation course, have performed at least 300NM which must include two final landings at two different aerodromes.
- Have 20H of VFR navigation in class as Pilot in Command (PIC).
Have at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction on the appropriate aircraft category, with a maximum of 5 taken on a FSTD.
- With a PPL(A) valid license:
- Met the requirements for CPL theoretical knowledge;
- Completed at least 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes, of which 150 hours as PIC.
- Student personal ID card
- Aircraft manuals
- Course Manual