ATPL(A) | E-Learning Course
The ATPL(A) course is intended for pilots who already hold an aeronautical license – eg PPL(A) or CPL(A) – and consists of providing them with the theoretical level required to obtain an ATPL license – Airline Transport Pilot License (Airplane).
This course is mostly conducted at a distance, based on an internet platform, in which students access the various instructional modules and respective progress tests. Periodically, they will classroom lessons to monitor their evolution, solve doubts and prepare for IFA exams, which will grant them access to exams at ANAC.
- Theoretical Instruction Distance Learning: 600h
- Theoretical Instruction Presential: 66h
- Tests and exams
Approximately 12 months, depending on student availability.
- Hold a pilot license – min: PPL (A) – issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1.
- 12th years or more of schooling with Mathematics, Physics and English.
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate (recommended).
- Nordian Aviation Manuals
- CRP-5 Flight Calculator
- Plotter VFR/IFR