This is an industry specific two-day programme, specifically designed for nominated persons – Flight and Ground Operations, Training Manager, Airworthiness and Maintenance Manager.
This course enables operators’ to comply with ANAC’s training requirements, defined in Regulation 831/2010 of 8th November.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize participants with the regulations applicable to their role, to address management concepts and the main roles and responsibilities of the job they will perform.
Theoretical Instruction – 14h – 02 days
- Human Factors in Aviation
- General instruction on CRM principles and objectives
- Human performance and limitations
- Human error and reliability, error chain, error prevention and detection.
- Company safety culture, SOPs organizational factors
- Stress and Stress Management Fatigue and Vigilance
- Information acquisition and processing, situation awareness, workload management
- Decision making
- Leadership, team behaviour and synergy
- Interdepartmental interface
- Staff evaluation
To be candidate to Postholder of an Air Operator.
Use the form below to request additional information: