ICAO english course
Improve your English skills!
Reach your English target level
The language is one of the most important factors when applying for an airline.
This program will thoroughly prepare you to develop your English skills before taking your English ICAO exam.
We will help you prepare to get a minimum level 4, which is the necessary minimum standard to complete the professional pilot courses.
The pilots who intend to fly internationally (or obtain an “Instrument Rating”) have to conduct an ICAO Aeronautical English exam and must obtain a classification of “4 – Operational level” or higher.
The course will be taught in small groups to maximize the training results. The program can also be adapted and personalized according to the student needs. This course will guarantee the required minimums to achieve the intended level.
The course aims to:
- Refresh student/pilot aeronautical phraseology;
- Practice and improve your interpretations and communications on different topics in the English language and its sub-languages;
- Preparation for the final exam.
- Aeronautical English Manual;
- CD’s and audio files to support the manual;
Pricing and other conditions upon request.
This program is designed to be completed quickly and may take from 2 to 6 days. Contact us for more information.
- Be a student or holder of a flight license (with a minimum of 45 hours of actual flight time);
- Have operational knowledge in aeronautical phraseology;
- Have the ability to interpret and dialogue in the English language;
- Others specificities may be required.
The applications for this course are open all year round and the program can be done according to the student’s availability. Check the available dates of upcoming courses or apply now!
Please send us your availability to begin this program!
Use the form below to request additional information: