The objective of the First Aid Course is to create awareness to the importance of wellbeing while on duty. In the same way, accidents prevention and first aid theoretical and practical knowledge.
First Aid Course
By the end of this IFA course participants must be able to know what measures should be taken in case on an accident or sudden illness, setting priorities and taking actions towards victim’s stabilization or health improvement.
Initial – 14h
Recurrent – 7h
- Needs of oxygen
- Introduction to First Aid
- Procedures to save lives: Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Demonstration of basic life support maneuvers and practice by participants
Using the first aid kit
Common Medical Emergencies on Board
- Diseases of the respiratory tract
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Abdominal diseases
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Psychological diseases
Trauma on Board
- Chest injuries
- Muscle, bone and joint damage
- Head and neck injuries
- Circumstantial injuries (burns, hypothermia …)
You need to be qualified as crew in commercial airplane.
Use the form below to request additional information: