The Auditing and Quality System in Aviation Course is an industry specific 2 days programme based on the latest knowledge about Compliance Management, the conduct of audits, regulation, auditor characteristics and auditing methodologies.
Auditing and Quality System
You will be able to work as an auditor and gain compact expertise concerning quality management systems in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
The course was specifically designed for those who need to manage, undertake or understand how to conduct effective compliance monitoring activities in relation to Air Operator and support the achievement of business objectives.
Quality Management Systems
- General Concepts
- Quality Objectives
- Organizations-Regulatory Frame Work and Standards
- ISO Standard
- EASA Regulation – Safety and Compliance functions
- Regulation 965/2012
- ORO.GEN AMC & GM
- Audit Principles
- Concepts, definitions, objectives and types of Audits
- Auditing Planning and Program
- Procedures and Methodology
- Working Documents, Checklists
- Non-conformity, Findings Evaluation and Corrective Actions
- Audit Report
- Compliance Records and Forms
- Management Responsibilities
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Tools for Quality Continual Improvement
- Knowledge, skill, authority and independence
- Behaviour and communication
- Training requirements
- Undesirable behaviour and how to cope
- Different personalities and communication adjustment
Aviation professionals that are involved in the implementation of internal audits or in Compliance Management procedures of an aviation company.
Use the form below to request additional information: