Safety Management System Course
By the end of the Safety Management System course, attendees should have sufficient knowledge to develop, implement and manage a Safety Management System, in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
Theoretical Instruction – 7h – 1 day
- Definition of Safety, Risk and Risk Assessment
- Concept of a Safety Management System
- Accident Prevention Programme versus SMS
- SMS Risk Management Process
- ICAO Standards and Reference Documents
- SMS Definition
- ICAO SMS Components
- ORIENTATION & SAFETY CULTURE:
- Reactive, proactive and predictive Safety Measures
- Safety Culture Definition
This course is designed for managers, Flight Safety Officers, pilots who need to understand the basic principles of a Safety Management System and relating it with their activities.