Nominated Person Course
This is an industry specific two-day programme, specifically designed for nominated persons – Flight and Ground Operations, Training Manager, Airworthiness and Maintenance Manager.
This course enables operators’ to comply with ANAC’s training requirements, defined in Regulation 831/2010 of 8th November.
This course aims to provide training in Management approaches and techniques to facilitate a fully effective exercise of postholders and supporting the achievement of operational and business objectives in aviation management.
Theoretical Instruction – 14h – 02 days
- Human Factors in Aviation
- General instruction on CRM principles and objectives
- Human performance and limitations
- Human error and reliability, error chain, error prevention and detection.
- Company safety culture, SOPs organizational factors
- Stress and Stress Management Fatigue and Vigilance
- Information acquisition and processing, situation awareness, workload management
- Decision making
- Leadership, team behaviour and synergy
- Interdepartmental interface
- Staff evaluation
- International Legislation EASA/ ICAO / IATA /ECAC
- National Legislation
- AOC Holders Operations Specifications
- Manuals to be approved to obtain AOC
- Dangerous Goods Regulation
- Aviation Security regulation
- Business continuity planning
- Audit management
- ISO 9000
- Safety & Compliance Management System
- AOC Managemen
To be or be candidate to a Postholder of an Air Operator.